*Affiliation and titles are as they were at the time of the symposium.
2016 Kyoto Prize Laureate in Basic Sciences
Future Perspective of Cancer Immunotherapy
- Director, Center for Cancer Immunotherapy and Immunobiology, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University
- Distinguished Professor, Kyoto University Institute for Advanced Study
Exploring Immunosenescence: Paving the Way for Heathy Aging
- Professor, Center for iPS Cell Research and Application (CiRA)
- Laboratory of Immunobiology, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University
The Development of Tissue-Specific Inflammatory Diseases by the Gateway Reflex
- Professor, Institute for Genetic Medicine, Hokkaido University
- Group Leader, Institute for Quantum Life Science, National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology
- Professor, Division of Molecular Neuroimmunology, National Institute for Physiological Sciences, National Institutes of Natural Sciences
The Biochemical Dialogue Between Major Physiological Systems Mediated by Immune Cells
- Professor, Division of Integrated High-Order Regulatory Systems, Center for Cancer Immunotherapy and Immunobiology, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University
- Doctor, Laboratory for Mucosal Immunity, Center for Integrative Medical Sciences, RIKEN
Video of the panel discussion at the 8th Kyoto University - Inamori Foundation Joint Kyoto Prize Symposium.