*Affiliation and titles are as they were at the time of the symposium.
The Biochemical Dialogue Between Major Physiological Systems Mediated by Immune Cells
- Professor, Division of Integrated High-Order Regulatory Systems, Center for Cancer Immunotherapy and Immunobiology, Graduate School of Medicine, Kyoto University
- Doctor, Laboratory for Mucosal Immunity, Center for Integrative Medical Sciences, RIKEN
Video of the panel discussion at the 8th Kyoto University - Inamori Foundation Joint Kyoto Prize Symposium.
2010 Kyoto Prize Laureate in Advanced Technology
New Era of Medicine with iPS Cells
- Director, Professor, Center for iPS Cell Research and Application, Kyoto University
Biohistory － Search for Science as a Culture
- Director General Emeritus, JT Biohistory Research Hall
Cutting Edge of Genome Editing Technology
- Graduate School of Integrated Sciences for Life, Hiroshima University
- Director, Hiroshima University Genome Editing Innovation Center Professor
Human In Vitro Gametogenesis Research: Significance and Perspective
- Professor, Kyoto University Institute for Advanced Study